Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP)
In the United States & Canada
The Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) provides participants with the opportunity to apply finance skills, strengthen business acumen, and accelerate their career. Through three challenging rotational assignments, mentoring from Finance leadership, and fast-paced training and development opportunities, FLDP participants gain the skills required to lead and manage critical business and financial initiatives throughout the company. The program will prepare participants to influence the decisions and priorities of their business partners and work with business unit leadership to drive financial results.
Who we are looking for:
- Progress towards MBA degree with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting or involved in related extracurricular activities
- Minimum cumulative GPA (if applicable) 3.0/4.0
- 3-5 years of practical experience in finance, accounting, or transferable field
- Knowledge of financial systems, analysis methodologies and technical standards applicable to corporate accounting and finance
- Demonstrated ability to drive differentiated results
- Global mindset to thrive in a diverse culture and environment
- Demonstrated analytical proficiency
Get to know us
Finance at Whirlpool is many things. Our teams work on a vast array of financial needs for our Fortune 500 business. Our teams focus on Treasury, Corporate / Regional FP&A, Sales finance, Investment decision & analysis among other things.
For our LDP participants, we have an active steering committee that takes mentoring seriously. In addition, we provide promotion opportunities after the first rotation, driven by your own performance.