Global Information Systems Leadership Development Program (GISLDP)
An unmatched rotation program full of challenges and experience to grow your future in Information Technology.
The Global Information Systems Leadership Development Program (GISLDP) develops future business leaders with Information Technology accountability within Whirlpool Corporation. During this unmatched three rotation program, members receive forward-thinking career development challenges and experience in what it takes to envision, design, develop, and operate information systems that support a global multi-branded business. Rotations average one year in length in order to allow participants deep learning experiences in each area.
Background and experience
- Progress towards MBA degree with an emphasis in technology or with technical certifications or a Masters of Science in IS, IT, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum cumulative GPA (if applicable) 3.0/4.0
- Minimum 3 years of practical work experience in a fast-paced technology field
- Passion for applied technology
- Desire to work within a project management and IT consulting role
- Desire to work in a global enterprise, lead challenging projects and drive organizational effectiveness through technology solutions
- Demonstrated project management capability; agile experience preferred
- Understanding of how technology enables business outcomes
Opportunities for you
Global Information Systems is a dynamic function within Whirlpool Corporation, deliver business solutions through technology. This team drove the effort to move the company onto the Google Organizational Suite of tools; one of our premiere Winning Workplace concepts.
In addition, our teams focus on a variety of opportunities we share with our Immersion participants. These include assignments in Strategic Sourcing & Sustainability, Global Manufacturing and the North American Regional Sales. Our steering committee is dedicated to your personal development and will ensure rotations are challenging as well as educational.