Global Information Systems Leadership Development Program (GISLDP)
In the United States & Canada
The Global Information Systems Leadership Development Program (GISLDP) develops future business leaders with Information Technology accountability within Whirlpool Corporation. During this unmatched three rotation program, members receive forward-thinking career development challenges and experience in what it takes to envision, design, develop, and operate information systems that support a global multi-branded business. Rotations average 18-24 months in length in order to allow participants deep learning experiences in each area.
Who we are looking for:
- Progress towards MBA degree with an emphasis in technology or with technical certifications or a Masters of Science in IS, IT, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum cumulative GPA (if applicable) 3.0/4.0
- Minimum 3 years of practical work experience in a fast-paced technology field
- Passion for applied technology
- Desire to work within a project management and IT consulting role
- Desire to work in a global enterprise, lead challenging projects and drive organizational effectiveness through technology solutions
- Demonstrated project management capability; agile experience preferred
- Understanding of how technology enables business outcomes
Get to know us
Global Information Systems is a dynamic function within Whirlpool Corporation. We deliver business solutions through technology. We drove the effort to move Whirlpool to the Google Organizational Suite of tools; one of our premiere Winning Workplace concepts.
In addition, our teams focus on a variety of opportunities we share with our Immersion participants. These include assignments in Strategic Sourcing & Sustainability, Global Manufacturing and NAR Sales. Our steering committee is dedicated to your personal development and will ensure rotations are challenging as well as educational.