Manufacturing Leadership Development Program (MLDP)
Challenge yourself to improve life at home through award-winning manufacturing operations.
Manufacturing is at the heart of what we do at Whirlpool Corporation. Our Manufacturing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) provides a cross-functional experience with award-winning manufacturing operations at the production plants that remain committed to be the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. The program is designed for you to experience six challenging and diverse assignments (six months each) that focus on Whirlpool manufacturing operations.
Background and experience
- Students and graduates in a Bachelor’s of Science program for Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, Global Supply Chain or other applicable disciplines with a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Candidates who are involved on campus in organizations, preferably in a leadership role
- Prior Manufacturing internship or co-op experience preferred, not required
- Candidates who understand and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Candidates who work well with others both as a team mate and leader
- Candidates who have excellent communications skills
Opportunities for you
Manufacturing is at the heart of our company. We build products that make our consumers lives easier. Interns and Full-time participants can be a part of that through roles in our Manufacturing centers.
We have 9 locations where students and graduates have loads of opportunities to excel.