Manufacturing Leadership Development Program (MLDP)
In the United States & Canada
Manufacturing is at the heart of what we do at Whirlpool Corporation. Our Manufacturing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) provides a cross-functional experience with award-winning manufacturing operations at the production plants that have made Whirlpool Corporation a global leader in manufacturing home appliances. The program is designed for you to experience six challenging and diverse assignments (6 months each) that will allow you to focus on our Whirlpool Production System pillars.
Who we are looking for:
- Students and graduates in a Bachelor’s of Science program for Industrial, Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering, Global Supply Chain or other applicable disciplines with a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Candidates who are involved on campus in organizations, preferably in a leadership role
- Prior Manufacturing internship or co-op experience preferred, not required
- Candidates who understand and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Candidates who work well with others both as a team mate and leader
- Candidates who have excellent communications skills
Get to know us
Manufacturing is at the heart of our company. We build products that make our consumers lives easier. Interns and Full-time participants can be a part of that through roles in our Manufacturing centers.
We have 9 locations where students and graduates have loads of opportunities to excel.